Are you tired of the dealer and want to work with someone who cares about you and your car?
Welcome to AUTOSCOPE, where we know our clients by name, have worked on European cars for over 34 years, and are passionate, dog loving people. When you walk in our door, we don’t see a BMW. We see a person who relies on their BMW for shuttling kids, safe transportation, and enjoyable road trips.
Did you know that there’s a difference between servicing your car and changing your oil?
A BMW service includes not only an oil and filter change but also checking if the engine air filter, ac (or cabin) air filter need to be changed, we inspect your entire vehicle to ensure that no major safety components are in need of attention, along with checking for items that will need to addressed in the near future so you can plan for them.
A Rare E36 M3 Lightweight
- What sets AUTOSCOPE apart for your BMW service in Dallas and Plano:
- -When you call, you get a real person who can answer your questions. No long waits or multiple transfers to get the info you’re looking for.
-We will advise you on the importance of repairs based on your needs and driving style
-We use our extensive knowledge of your BMW and previous repairs to work efficiently and effectively which saves you money and time.
-We have the factory testing tools and equipment to work on your BMW.
Our service includes:
- Free shuttle service from your home or office.
- Our service advisors have all worked on cars.
- Hand wash and vacuum your car after service.Our service promise is to provide you the highest quality materials and workmanship available along with the prompt, courteous customer service you demand.